#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he were a guaranteed starter for We'd, he either wouldn't have played yesterday or got pulled once the game was won.

Think Mahrez will be given the gig
Strange one for me if that’s the case. The extra pace and energy should work well in a game like that. Also he’d offer far more support to the fullback against their pace winger.

Big Mahrez fan and not a huge fan of Raz but I think it’s horses for courses and this game should suit him down the right. Would also start Sterling against the scousers despite his often shocking finishes. His pace is a real asset for us against the odd side who don’t park the bus.

Strange one for me if that’s the case. The extra pace and energy should work well in a game like that. Also he’d offer far more support to the fullback against their pace winger.

Big Mahrez fan and not a huge fan of Raz but I think it’s horses for courses and this game should suit him down the right. Would also start Sterling against the scousers despite his often shocking finishes. His pace is a real asset for us against the odd side who don’t park the bus.
I think Pep will bench Sterling on Wed.

Had really high hopes for this kid from when I saw him playing in the youth sides and it’s fair to say he has exceeded even my expectations. We have a wonderful talent on our hands - my favourite current City player
Jesus you’re easily pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.