#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, really good team performance yesterday. Think he’s almost a certainty to start against Madrid. Hopefully it’s down the right again where his pace could cause them loads of problems
Sadly, Im not sure he will. But if he does, it will be on the left. Mahrez was rested specifically to be ready for Madrid. And Foden is too good to be benched. It will come down to Sterling or Gabby. With Gabby in a rich vein of scoring form, my money is with him starting

Ederson

Cancelo Diaz Laporte Zinchenko
Rodri
Debruyne SIlva

Mahrez ? Foden

the final guy will be Raheem or Gabby.

Leeds is the exact type of game we need Sterling

Madrid is not

He just doesn't show it in the big games whereas Mahrez has bailed us out (even he can be hit and miss in the big games)
Sterling does show it in the big games. And this Madrid game is going to be like a Leeds game, Madrid will make it chaos. Sterling will suit it

Sterling does show it in the big games. And this Madrid game is going to be like a Leeds game, Madrid will make it chaos. Sterling will suit it
First sentence incorrect. Never turns up against Liverpool. CL final last year anonymous. His inclusion cost us the CL and it wasn’t just me saying so at the time.

Second sentence incorrect. RM game not like a Leeds game at all. We’ve beat them 7-0 and 4-0 at a canter the last 2 times we’ve met so not like a RM game at all really. Umpteen more examples but I’m late for the gym.

obviously a Sterling fan boy making it up as you go along to suit your narrative that Sterling is world class.

First sentence incorrect. Never turns up against Liverpool. CL final last year anonymous. His inclusion cost us the CL and it wasn’t just me saying so at the time.

Second sentence incorrect. RM game not like a Leeds game at all. We’ve beat them 7-0 and 4-0 at a canter the last 2 times we’ve met so not like a RM game at all really. Umpteen more examples but I’m late for the gym.

obviously a Sterling fan boy making it up as you go along to suit your narrative that Sterling is world class.
Been one of our best players against liverpool across the last 4 encounters. So that is just straight up a lie. I can’t believe you think I’m comparing the quality of Leeds to RM either, I’m comparing the nature of the game. And RM will play in a similar way to Leeds, very open, very fast. They have to win the game by 2 goals to go through, there’s no way they sit back and let us control the game they will want to make it as chaotic as possible, which the first leg was like anyway. That type of game suits sterling

Been one of our best players against liverpool across the last 4 encounters. So that is just straight up a lie. I can’t believe you think I’m comparing the quality of Leeds to RM either, I’m comparing the nature of the game. And RM will play in a similar way to Leeds, very open, very fast. They have to win the game by 2 goals to go through, there’s no way they sit back and let us control the game they will want to make it as chaotic as possible, which the first leg was like anyway. That type of game suits sterling
And do you think Pep will play him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.