#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite an attacking threat(should of scored an hat-trick) but scored one and kept Wolves occupied

Missed 2 that he should have scored but still scored one and was involved in 3 of the ones KDB scored. Even though he wasn't at his best I think he genuinely confused the defenders which opened up space for KDB.

If you were being kind you could say he had a quiet game. If you were being blunt you could say we might as well have played with 10 men. The guy is without a shadow of a doubt the worst senior pro at the club. It’s like watching a comedy show when he gets the ball.

I think is clear by now that Sterling cannot be our 2nd highest wage. If he would half his wages, I would gladly take him for some more years. We are too technical now, and we have speed with Haaland and Foden, so it's best for everyone if we can exchange him for a DM, CM.

Anyway, thanks Raz for everything. Also, thanks for today, I don't remember the last time I laughed as much watching a player. I couldn't control myself in the last 15 minutes just bursting in laugh every time he had the ball.
Whatever floats your boat, I never felt the need to laugh at a City player tbh, you must have been delighted he got his customary 'tap in'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.