#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have scored a hat trick today if we are being generous. But Foden should have scored at least 2 as well. Very impressive performance but should have been at least 9-1. Impressive yet wasteful.

Proper dogshit today. Showed his best parts with some great movement throughout but then displayed his worst parts practically everytime he was found with terrible touches, poor finishing and worst of all for me is getting very simple passes completely wrong.

I'm delighted he got his goal in the end though, he needed that. he can shrug off the rest of the game by getting that tap in. you could see how frustrated he was with himself at times, the goal should stop his confidence from dropping.

If one moment ever summed up Raheem Sterling then it has his open goal miss immediately followed by him clattering into the goal frame. I've never seen a supposed professional footballer be so bloody incompetent at his core task. Clumsy, Clueless or a combination of both, he's just woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.