#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we give him a new contract, I will seriously question the decisions being made.. Let him prove he deserves it this season.

I don't know why people are still hopeful. Sterling's abilities are not made for the way we play now. He is never gonna be a top dribbler or a top playmaker which is what we need on the wings now. Sterling is a good player that can be a great player in the correct system.

Defending him is senseless, just as much as saying he is a shit player. And Pep knows it. He is not going to be a starter this year. Mahrez, Grealish and Foden will be ahead of him. Unless we buy Kane, he is a wasted spot in the squad to be honest.

The summer wankathon was the perfect time to sell him. I’ve never seen any player get the credit he did for a couple of tap-ins. I reckon we could have fleeced someone for £80m+. Instead, I expect we can look forward to another 12 months of him trying to learn how to use his feet. In fact, scratch that, he won’t be in the side in a month.

The summer wankathon was the perfect time to sell him. I’ve never seen any player get the credit he did for a couple of tap-ins. I reckon we could have fleeced someone for £80m+. Instead, I expect we can look forward to another 12 months of him trying to learn how to use his feet. In fact, scratch that, he won’t be in the side in a month.
Sterling had a couple of tap ins, dove around the pitch and people acted like he was back to his 2019 form. He’s done and dusted at this club. Horrible player and we do not have time to let him “figure it out”. Just woeful in about every aspect of the job he’s asked to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.