#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to 2019-2021 City Sterling, as if the England performances never happened.

Pretty much every time he touched it, our attack broke down.

Look, if I can look forward to another season of you defending the indefensible, please let me know now so I can mute you, or throw my iPad through the fucking window. You’ve had your fun with him scoring a couple of tap-ins in an England shirt in the summer, but now it’s back to the stuff that actually fucking matters…Manchester City.
click on my name and click ignore, bye

Back to 2019-2021 City Sterling, as if the England performances never happened.

Pretty much every time he touched it, our attack broke down.

Its very simple,England played to his limited strengths.He doesnt have the variation and technical ability to his game to play the way we currently do,until that changes.....we get the same old powderpuff and unreliable player we have witnessed for 18 months.

Its very simple,England played to his limited strengths.He doesnt have the variation and technical ability to his game to play the way we currently do,until that changes.....we get the same old powderpuff and unreliable player we have witnessed for 18 months.
I don’t think I can do another 12 months of this. I’m already thinking that the mods might as well copy and paste the Sterling 20/21 thread. You and I are definitely getting called every name under the sun on this thread again this season.

I don’t think I can do another 12 months of this. I’m already thinking that the mods might as well copy and paste the Sterling 20/21 thread. You and I are definitely getting called every name under the sun on this thread again this season.
You do like this thread though, I mean at a guess i reckon you've posted on Raz's thread more than any other players since the game finished?

You do like this thread though, I mean at a guess i reckon you've posted on Raz's thread more than any other players since the game finished?
You might be correct. I hate this thread but no player gets my back up like Sterling. I’m just completely lost how we can go from 17/18 Sterling to this fucking thing I have been watching for 18 months. It is impossible. It simply defies belief.

Lol,couldnt give a fuck.We say it as we see it.

Woeful
Not seem him have a good game for us for about a year now

The moment he signs a new contract, I suspect he’ll be rejuvenated. Saw enough in the first half to think that Grealish can manipulate enough space for them to exploit, so if there is someone in the box to concern two defenders, Sterling will profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.