#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is whether this is all we’re going to get from Sterling until he inevitably runs his contract down and goes?

We’re not going to offer him more money (hopefully!) and he’s not going to take less.

I don’t think it’s going to be pretty.

At this point, Cole Palmer would be more effective than Raz as he can play the way Pep wants to. Domalino won’t like me saying that, but it can’t be denied any longer. He just does not fit in this team and unless Pep changes tactics then the situation isn’t changing.

You've trotted this out before and the position doesn't even make sense so I usually ignore it.

You say sell Sterling because we dont have a striker and he only plays well with a striker.

Then you acknowledge Pep desperately wants a striker and will probably buy one ASAP.

So why the fuck would he be sold if all that's missing to get world class sterling back is a striker?

Ha!

Didn't think so.

See you in the next random thread you decide to slither into and woman about Pep.
Well, with people like you around it's up to honest folk like me to tell the truth on here. You come in and support me every time by making a nonsense argument and trying to goad and showing everyone the validity of the original point so thank you.

Since we moved towards false 9 and inverted wingers Sterling has looked completely lost.

Offers nothing cutting in from lw against a packed defense, up top he makes good runs but never looks like finishing and on the right he’d be very predictable and would block Walker’s overlap. Not a first teamer anymore for me unless he drastically changes his game, fed up of Pep giving him cha

Sterling is unfortunately an impact sub at best and shouldnt be considered anywhere but out wide. I'd honestly rather see delap play centrally if we need an option down the middle late on in games. Both the club and player need to move on.
He's fast becoming a shaving advert at best i'm afraid

Well, with people like you around it's up to honest folk like me to tell the truth on here. You come in and support me every time by making a nonsense argument and trying to goad and showing everyone the validity of the original point so thank you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face.

You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face.
I'd have to punch myself in the face, which is a rather pointless endeavour. So yes, that instance wouldn't ever occur. It punches you in the bollocks every time I post though. It's nice I get to watch you emote to me though, it's touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.