7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Evertonian3 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Oh dear. No rags dared come near any of our pubs. They would have had to show a home end ticket in any case. The rags who knocked over a fence and attacked a few blues leaving the family stand were chased off in seconds by a half dozen grown men. You've got a home ticket, so you say. S let's see you in Mary's or the Eastlands bar with your scouse accent, hard lad. Lets see you stood up singing in our end during the game. Or are you just another web warrior?

Lol, if you expect me to believe any of that nonsense then you must think i'm as thick as you so clearly are.

United have always given City the run around.

No rags would dare come near any of your pubs? What's with all the United graffiti near your ground then?
Looks like Stockport's finest weren't there to prevent it. ;)

haha yet another toffee twat that loves to suck utd's cock.
yeah city have fans in stockport, why not, last time i looked it was in gtr manchester you numpty!
do you think utd's lads come down to our ground to write graffiti, what a nipple, ever thought its kids who live round there.
by the way, do everton still have shit loads of inbred fans from wigan, yeah thought so.

licker said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Get a fucking grip of your self and get back in your sisters bed you fuckin inbred idiot.
Golem was sulking cos he knew he couldnt keep a player he wanted.
Lescott wanted to come and play for a bigger team with more ambition and we give you enough money to compensate you for your loss.

Replies like this sets you city fans apart from most football fans, you obviously failed English in school.

Ouch!!!!!! That hurt.
Im off to hang myself now bye all.

wrongun73 said:
Evertonian3 said:
Lol, if you expect me to believe any of that nonsense then you must think i'm as thick as you so clearly are.

United have always given City the run around.

No rags would dare come near any of your pubs? What's with all the United graffiti near your ground then?
Looks like Stockport's finest weren't there to prevent it. ;)

yeah city have fans in stockport, why not, last time i looked it was in gtr manchester you numpty!
do you think utd's lads come down to our ground to write graffiti, what a nipple, ever thought its kids who live round there.
by the way, do everton still have shit loads of inbred fans from wigan, yeah thought so.

Even the kids feel brave enough to cover the walls of M11 with pro United and anti-City slogans.

United's dominance is greater than I thought. :)

bluevengence said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
Arsenal
Everton
West Ham
Villa
Blackburn

Dont think the fans of those clubs have you on their Xmas card list.

You blert.

I said apart from you mr thicky

Arsenal...think you will find they were glad to see Adebayor go and Toure left with their blessing

Blackburn were glad to get the money for Santa Cruz

West Ham hav`nt a fooking clue what you are on about..no probs with their fans

Granted the Villa seemed a little bitter just like you but Barry was leaving anyway and you should be thanking us for nicking him from your neighbours

West Ham was where you got the hunchback from.

im gonna downgrade you from blert to clueless blert.

bluevengence said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
Arsenal
Everton
West Ham
Villa
Blackburn

Dont think the fans of those clubs have you on their Xmas card list.

You blert.

Arsenal...think you will find they were glad to see Adebayor go and Toure left with their blessing

Granted the Villa seemed a little bitter just like you but Barry was leaving anyway and you should be thanking us for nicking him from your neighbours

Evertonian3 said:
wrongun73 said:

Even the kids feel brave enough to cover the walls of M11 with pro United and anti-City slogans.

does that trafford cock taste good boy!?

Evertonian3 said:
wrongun73 said:

Evertonian3 definitely sucks the rags cocks. bum boy

Bluemonkey808 said:
bluevengence said:

YES ...and as i said there was no problems with their fans over it...FFS it`s hard work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.