7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Evertonian3 said:
Mary Ds? Is that pub United took over for the carling cup semi? Before they battered you everywhere? You're distinctly second rate on and off the pitch.
Oh dear. No rags dared come near any of our pubs. They would have had to show a home end ticket in any case. The rags who knocked over a fence and attacked a few blues leaving the family stand were chased off in seconds by a half dozen grown men. You've got a home ticket, so you say. S let's see you in Mary's or the Eastlands bar with your scouse accent, hard lad. Lets see you stood up singing in our end during the game. Or are you just another web warrior?

Bluemonkey808 said:
lee-mcfc said:
i know quite a lot of scousers and most of them HATE city more than the rags.

Only since the Lescott thing.

You are a real club. Proved it when you were relegated.

When Chelsea bought their way up they mostly brought players in from outside. When Sven and the Thai money came in and you looked to get your act together you went down that road. Then the Arabs and Hughes changed the agenda.

City have unsettled and raided lots of English sides. No wonder you aint popular.

I dont think any Scouser likes Man Utd.

City have behaved like twats. Im sure they will soon start acting with more class. Then you will be more likeable.

The Arabs will learn to act with dignity.

Your new manager seems a decent bloke unlike Hughes.

How you could stand him managing you????

It would be like Souness managing us.

Still you sold your soul long ago.

you have to get your sad little digs in dont you. sold our soul, dont make me laugh. the only reason everton havent "sold their soul" is because they dont have the potential for people with the really big bucks to invest in them!
you know as well as i do that if said investment did come in you would forget your holyer than thou attitude and be rubbing your hands like an expectant scouser whos smack dealer is on his way to serve him up!

mancityvstoke said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
Arsenal
Everton
West Ham
Villa
Blackburn

Dont think the fans of those clubs have you on their Xmas card list.

You blert.

oh the bitterness...........oh well back to work for me

C ya scummy scousers

I gotta go to.

Enjoy the game.

Thanks for the banter.

LongsightM13 said:
Evertonian3 said:
Mary Ds? Is that pub United took over for the carling cup semi? Before they battered you everywhere? You're distinctly second rate on and off the pitch.
Oh dear. No rags dared come near any of our pubs. They would have had to show a home end ticket in any case. The rags who knocked over a fence and attacked a few blues leaving the family stand were chased off in seconds by a half dozen grown men. You've got a home ticket, so you say. S let's see you in Mary's or the Eastlands bar with your scouse accent, hard lad. Lets see you stood up singing in our end during the game. Or are you just another web warrior?

Lol, if you expect me to believe any of that nonsense then you must think i'm as thick as you so clearly are.

United have always given City the run around.

No rags would dare come near any of your pubs? What's with all the United graffiti near your ground then?
Looks like Stockport's finest weren't there to prevent it. ;)

Bluemonkey808 said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
So what was wrong with giving you £25m for one of your players.

I think you are familiar with 'golems' concerns in your handling of that transfer.

Maybe not.

Ask one of your more clued up members.

Get a fucking grip of your self and get back in your sisters bed you fuckin inbred idiot.
Golem was sulking cos he knew he couldnt keep a player he wanted.
Lescott wanted to come and play for a bigger team with more ambition and we give you enough money to compensate you for your loss.

Bluemonkey808 said:

Arsenal
Everton
West Ham
Villa
Blackburn

Dont think the fans of those clubs have you on their Xmas card list.

You blert.

I said apart from you mr thicky

Arsenal...think you will find they were glad to see Adebayor go and Toure left with their blessing

Blackburn were glad to get the money for Santa Cruz

West Ham hav`nt a fooking clue what you are on about..no probs with their fans

Granted the Villa seemed a little bitter just like you but Barry was leaving anyway and you should be thanking us for nicking him from your neighbours

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
I think you are familiar with 'golems' concerns in your handling of that transfer.

Maybe not.

Ask one of your more clued up members.

Get a fucking grip of your self and get back in your sisters bed you fuckin inbred idiot.
Golem was sulking cos he knew he couldnt keep a player he wanted.
Lescott wanted to come and play for a bigger team with more ambition and we give you enough money to compensate you for your loss.

Replies like this sets you city fans apart from most football fans, you obviously failed English in school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.