7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

SWPISHOME said:
sld said:
I've been nice to you all except that one moron yesterday

So I'll say, best of luck tonight.

Although I hope Everton get a result obviously.

Hopefully I'll be singing songs about the best little Spaniard I know.

Fernando Torres?

I said Spaniard, not dirty kopite wop

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Gwladiator said:
14 years.
The reason I ask is because Liverpool have been the most successful club in England. prior to this rag run, yet you chose Everton and not Liverpool. Perhaps there is something to be said for wanting to make your own way and not simply follow the crowd. It was why I myself always had nothing but respect for Everton fans and it seems odd that you would say that, but I guess times change.

He said 'How long have you been supporting Everton'?
He didnt ask 'What age you were'!

Evertonian3 said:
wrongun73 said:
haha yet another toffee twat that loves to suck utd's cock. yeah city have fans in stockport, why not, last time i looked it was in gtr manchester you numpty! do you think utd's lads come down to our ground to write graffiti, what a nipple, ever thought its kids who live round there. by the way, do everton still have shit loads of inbred fans from wigan, yeah thought so.
Even the kids feel brave enough to cover the walls of M11 with pro United and anti-City slogans. United's dominance is greater than I thought. :)
Yeah, the more I read of this goon, he sounds more like a rag gimp masquerading as a scouse. Typical cowardice from the kind of freaks who drape themselves in yellow. Two words, Oddbod junior: White City.

Gwladiator said:
14 years.
The reason I ask is because Liverpool have been the most successful club in England. prior to this rag run, yet you chose Everton and not Liverpool. Perhaps there is something to be said for wanting to make your own way and not simply follow the crowd. It was why I myself always had nothing but respect for Everton fans and it seems odd that you would say that, but I guess times change.

Started supporting Everton initially because my mates did and I thought nothing of it, after going to my first match I fell deeply in love and have been ever since. Just couldn't imagine myself supoprting any other team.

LongsightM13 said:
Evertonian3 said:
Even the kids feel brave enough to cover the walls of M11 with pro United and anti-City slogans. United's dominance is greater than I thought. :)
Yeah, the more I read of this goon, he sounds more like a rag gimp masquerading as a scouse. Typical cowardice from the kind of freaks who drape themselves in yellow. Two words, Oddbod junior: White City.

some more words

over two fucking decades ago

United are clearly better than City off the pitch and given the fact that United got battered in Everton valley when they tried it on, I think it's fair to say that City will cause us no problems outside the ground.

Battered by the 'rags' on your own ground. How embarrassing that must be. lol.

Gwladiator said:

Started supporting Everton initially because my mates did and I thought nothing of it, after going to my first match I fell deeply in love and have been ever since. Just couldn't imagine myself supoprting any other team.
Perhaps thats why we like City and dislike anything rag, including people that want to be like them....just a thought

Evertonian3 said:
LongsightM13 said:

some more words

United are clearly better than City off the pitch and given the fact that United got battered in Everton valley when they tried it on, I think it's fair to say that City will cause us no problems outside the ground.

Time you nicked a car and made your way to Manchester mate ;)

SWPISHOME said:

He said 'How long have you been supporting Everton'?
He didnt ask 'What age you were'!

Another long thought out piece of comedy gold, you are on fire!

Evertonian3 said:
LongsightM13 said:

some more words

Are you 6 mate????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.