7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Evertonian3 said:
some more words

over two fucking decades ago

United are clearly better than City off the pitch and given the fact that United got battered in Everton valley when they tried it on, I think it's fair to say that City will cause us no problems outside the ground.

Battered by the 'rags' on your own ground. How embarrassing that must be. lol.
Are you 6 mate????

No, mate.

Evertonian3 said:
some more words over two fucking decades ago United are clearly better than City off the pitch and given the fact that United got battered in Everton valley when they tried it on, I think it's fair to say that City will cause us no problems outside the ground. Battered by the 'rags' on your own ground. How embarrassing that must be. lol.
Are you 6 mate????
He's a rag. Same mental age. Seems to think City smashing the so-called MIBs at White City was two decades ago, rather than two months

LongsightM13 said:
Are you 6 mate????
He's a rag. Same mental age. Seems to think City smashing the so-called MIBs at White City was two decades ago, rather than two months
Oh right, I was referring to something that actually happened.

How the fuck am i meant to predict the bizarre fantasies of internet warriors?

Evertonian3 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Oh right, I was referring to something that actually happened. How the fuck am i meant to predict the bizarre fantasies of internet warriors?
Zzzzzz. At least you've finally, albeit indirectly, admitted you're a rag. So go put your Norwich scarf on and toddle off to hang around the Hemel Hempstead/Exeter branch of Bargain Booze with your well hard mates. Back home for nine, though. School tomorrow!

LongsightM13 said:
Evertonian3 said:
Oh right, I was referring to something that actually happened. How the fuck am i meant to predict the bizarre fantasies of internet warriors?
Zzzzzz. At least you've finally, albeit indirectly, admitted you're a rag. So go put your Norwich scarf on and toddle off to hang around the Hemel Hempstead/Exeter branch of Bargain Booze with your well hard mates. Back home for nine, though. School tomorrow!

Lol, are you trying to wind me up?

Please try harder. :|

Evertonian3 said:
LongsightM13 said:

WHERE ARE YOU? LET'S BE HAVIN' YOU!

Evertonian3 said:
LongsightM13 said:

E3 i do find it piss funny/fucking sad/completely strange that you of all posters can have the outright nerve to call someone an internet warrior when it is you who spouting stuff about football hooliganism, of which I've got a sneaky feeling you weren't involved. Am I right?

Yes or No?

Skashion said:
Evertonian3 said:

WHERE ARE YOU? LET'S BE HAVIN' YOU!

NorwichCitySupportersClub.jpg

courtesy of 100% Manc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.