7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

mike_ctid93 said:
i h8 everton cos
1. Their cocky
2. they got ex united plyers in der squad + sylvain distan
3. Wen pienaar scored against us he ran up to our fans
4. cos dey r scousers
5. cos wen ever city ply everton at our ground their fans get tickets in our section signging mcr full of shit wen its aint
6. cos dey r cheats luk wen tim howard took tevez out n wht mikel arteta did to dat blackburn player poke him in the eye dint get sent off lucky bastards
7. cos dey got tim cahill ex millwall plyer hu is ugly wht he did after he scored against us acting cocky wish i cud throw a coin at him

Why? There are other sites for fans of other clubs

I never had a problem with Everton fans whatsoever until we were taken over by the Sheikh! I always thought they were a down to earth, knowledgeable, reasonable set of fans - I couldn't have been more wrong!!!

They are the most bitter, twisted, jealous, sad, pathetic bunch of utter morons the world has ever seen! They are also hypocritical as one minute they'll say it's a disgrace how we were taken over and how we're spending all this money and buying success; but then they'll say that it should have been them who were taken over and it should be them spending all that money and buying success!

We've had fans of United, Villa, Spurs, Arsenal, Fulham and West Ham come on this site since I've been a member and ALL of these fans are far more respectful, reasonable, knowledgable and normal than any of the Everton knobs who've dirtied these walls!

What a set of c'unts!!

And all this "City have got no history!" shit is never branded about so much by any other fans, even the Rags understand we have a good history! Everton have had 107 years in the top league and won it just 9 times! So for 98 fuckin years where they haven't been relegated or winning the league what have they been doing? well they've been boring the world in mid-table obscurity, what a load of shit, where's the fun in that!? That's the most boring "history" you could ever dream of! I'd rather have our history of a fair amount of fantastic success but with some extreme lows and hugely eventful games like Charlton at home with 60000 at Maine Road watching us win 5-1 to get promoted, Bradford away Trevor Morley's late goal, Gillingham at Wembley, Blackburn away 4-1 2000 etc; rather than draw 0-0 20 times a season and finishing mid-table year after year after year after year after year..........

I'd rather lose away at York and Lincoln rather than that shit, at least that's character building, and it makes us appreciate our top league, second tier, FA Cup, league cup and European trophy (that we actually have won, just like Everton and unlike probably 91 other clubs can say!!) wins!

Oh and one more point, Gollum is a completely transparent twat! When we looked at Lescott the whole world knew he was for sale after Gollum played all the "he's not for sale, stop rocking our boat" shit with Rooney, but all along he was for sale he just tried to make United look the evil ones! and he did exactly the same with City, the sad thing ishe brainwashed every single Toffee into thinking it was City who were the evil ones and it is in fact us that are ruining football!

Fuckin ell I must hate them, I'm backing United over them!

mike_ctid93 said:
i h8 everton cos
1. Their cocky
2. they got ex united plyers in der squad + sylvain distan
3. Wen pienaar scored against us he ran up to our fans
4. cos dey r scousers
5. cos wen ever city ply everton at our ground their fans get tickets in our section signging mcr full of shit wen its aint
6. cos dey r cheats luk wen tim howard took tevez out n wht mikel arteta did to dat blackburn player poke him in the eye dint get sent off lucky bastards
7. cos dey got tim cahill ex millwall plyer hu is ugly wht he did after he scored against us acting cocky wish i cud throw a coin at him

You cleaned that up cheesy?
I managed to decipher 1,2,3 & 4

danburge82 said:
I never had a problem with Everton fans whatsoever until we were taken over by the Sheikh! I always thought they were a down to earth, knowledgeable, reasonable set of fans - I couldn't have been more wrong!!!

They are the most bitter, twisted, jealous, sad, pathetic bunch of utter morons the world has ever seen! They are also hypocritical as one minute they'll say it's a disgrace how we were taken over and how we're spending all this money and buying success; but then they'll say that it should have been them who were taken over and it should be them spending all that money and buying success!

We've had fans of United, Villa, Spurs, Arsenal, Fulham and West Ham come on this site since I've been a member and ALL of these fans are far more respectful, reasonable, knowledgable and normal than any of the Everton knobs who've dirtied these walls!

What a set of c'unts!!

And all this "City have got no history!" shit is never branded about so much by any other fans, even the Rags understand we have a good history! Everton have had 107 years in the top league and won it just 9 times! So for 98 fuckin years where they haven't been relegated or winning the league what have they been doing? well they've been boring the world in mid-table obscurity, what a load of shit, where's the fun in that!? That's the most boring "history" you could ever dream of! I'd rather have our history of a fair amount of fantastic success but with some extreme lows and hugely eventful games like Charlton at home with 60000 at Maine Road watching us win 5-1 to get promoted, Bradford away Trevor Morley's late goal, Gillingham at Wembley, Blackburn away 4-1 2000 etc; rather than draw 0-0 20 times a season and finishing mid-table year after year after year after year after year..........

I'd rather lose away at York and Lincoln rather than that shit, at least that's character building, and it makes us appreciate our top league, second tier, FA Cup, league cup and European trophy (that we actually have won, just like Everton and unlike probably 91 other clubs can say!!) wins!

Oh and one more point, Gollum is a completely transparent twat! When we looked at Lescott the whole world knew he was for sale after Gollum played all the "he's not for sale, stop rocking our boat" shit with Rooney, but all along he was for sale he just tried to make United look the evil ones! and he did exactly the same with City, the sad thing ishe brainwashed every single Toffee into thinking it was City who were the evil ones and it is in fact us that are ruining football!

Spot on!

i just hate everton. i dont have a problem with liverpool i have tons of scouse mates but the everton supporters(i know) are cnuts.

bored at work said:
danburge82 said:

What a set of c'unts!!

Spot on!
Yes top post mate

evertonbored111111.jpg

danburge82 said:

What a set of c'unts!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TylvUGJIi_w[/youtube]

Have to say i dont mind Everton,the thing that sickens me is libpool and nitid ,like those two duffers out of never the twain,went on the nitid board mufc forum,i lasted 5 posts,they get very upset when i put 5 very good points regarding them and liverpools downturn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.