7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Seaforth said:
hey guys, everton fan here. before you all shoot me!!

i'd just like to say, i really like your club. as someone with everton born and bred into him i can always relate to your club in solidarity, we are known as 'that other club from liverpool' like you guys are known as 'that other club from manchester'. we have both always been seen as neighbours of our successful rivals. i am also happy to see that on the whole u guys have taken the loss well and are keeping your heads high instead of acting like its the end of the world cos youve lost at home for the first time in a year!!! lol

however...

creating topics like this doesn't do you any favours. you guys obviously dont like the trolling from our fans and i dont approve of it, but making topics like this, well you know what your asking for really! if someone on an everton forum made a topic slagging man city off then i wont be shocked to see a few of you lot rising to the bait because its expected.

we dont have a rivalry so lets just calm down and we can slag off the shite instead and you can slag off man u!! seriously though this is just stupid both sides are to blame

COYB

**applause**

Thanks for the nice comments, I have absolutly nothing against Everton as a club, good luck with the rest of your season (just aslong as you don't finish above us!).

Guys, there's clearly a lot of morons following both our clubs, but they don't speak for everyone. Although I'm an Evertonian, I will always adore Manchester City because:

1. They're my father's team, hence I hate it when we play them.
2. They're a proper fans' team, representing their own area rather than Oslo, Belfast or Thailand - empathy here with our issue with LFC.
3. As a proper fans' team, they deserve a chance at winning something after so many years of disappointment, so I don't begrudge - but rather envy - their windfall.
4. They should, because of similar issues with perennially in-your-face red-shirted local rivals, be viewed as kindred spirits of ours, not enemies.

I'd gladly have seen us lose both games against City this season and instead beaten the Kopites home and away. That all said, I really hope you do finish above them and take 4th - assuming, of course, we can't somehow shock everyone and nip in to take it ourselves - very unlikely, but stranger things have happened!

Royal Blue Moon said:
Guys, there's clearly a lot of morons following both our clubs, but they don't speak for everyone. Although I'm an Evertonian, I will always adore Manchester City because:

1. They're my father's team, hence I hate it when we play them.
2. They're a proper fans' team, representing their own area rather than Oslo, Belfast or Thailand - empathy here with our issue with LFC.
3. As a proper fans' team, they deserve a chance at winning something after so many years of disappointment, so I don't begrudge - but rather envy - their windfall.
4. They should, because of similar issues with perennially in-your-face red-shirted local rivals, be viewed as kindred spirits of ours, not enemies.

I'd gladly have seen us lose both games against City this season and instead beaten the Kopites home and away. That all said, I really hope you do finish above them and take 4th - assuming, of course, we can't somehow shock everyone and nip in to take it ourselves - very unlikely, but stranger things have happened!

I can't see you gettin 4th this season, simply cos I'm still pretty sure it's ours..! I've seen plenty of false dawns at City over the last 30yrs but I'm confident this isn't one..!
However you are more than welcome to it next season... It looks like we are both close to knockin our self righteous neighbours off their perches and how satisfying it will be..!

Seaforth said:

i'd just like to say, i really like your club. as someone with everton born and bred into him i can always relate to your club in solidarity, we are known as 'that other club from liverpool' like you guys are known as 'that other club from manchester'. we have both always been seen as neighbours of our successful rivals. i am also happy to see that on the whole u guys have taken the loss well and are keeping your heads high instead of acting like its the end of the world cos youve lost at home for the first time in a year!!! lol

however...

creating topics like this doesn't do you any favours. you guys obviously dont like the trolling from our fans and i dont approve of it, but making topics like this, well you know what your asking for really! if someone on an everton forum made a topic slagging man city off then i wont be shocked to see a few of you lot rising to the bait because its expected.

we dont have a rivalry so lets just calm down and we can slag off the shite instead and you can slag off man u!! seriously though this is just stupid both sides are to blame

COYB

Ok I respect your comment and agree, but having said that its the case of "its our form, don't like it fuck off" I actually went on an Everton forum today and saw a thread about lescotts reaction to the defeat and many other things about our players being money grabbers blah blah blah, you wanna know what I did????? Tough I'm gonna tell ya anyway I did fuck all I laughed it off turned onto this forum I did my own little topic check it out if you want <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168700</a> I find it fairly reasonable and probably (not being big headed) but a lot of sense.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Seaforth said:

however...

COYB

Ok I respect your comment and agree, but having said that its the case of "its our form, don't like it fuck off" I actually went on an Everton forum today and saw a thread about lescotts reaction to the defeat and many other things about our players being money grabbers blah blah blah, you wanna know what I did????? Tough I'm gonna tell ya anyway I did fuck all I laughed it off turned onto this forum I did my own little topic check it out if you want <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168700</a> I find it fairly reasonable and probably (not being big headed) but a lot of sense.

Yeah I saw your thread and you make some sense... for someone your age..!
I think most of the impatience comes from your age group, so credit to you... tho your dad prob helps you think like this..!
I've been a regular for 33yrs and seen us win fuck all, (yeah, i started goin in 77 the season after we last won owt, so maybe I'm the jinx..!) so waitin a couple more yrs for a trophy is no prob..!
But as an experienced campaigner of false dawns I can assure you this isn't one, I've been built up and knocked down more times than I remember and am always cautious with predictions, but we WILL be in the CL next season...we'll make hard work of it of course and prob leave it till the last few mins of the last game... but we'll do it...I'm sure of it, the players we need will come and then watch us go..

blumoonrises said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

I think most of the impatience comes from your age group, so credit to you... tho your dad prob helps you think like this..!
I've been a regular for 33yrs and seen us win fuck all, (yeah, i started goin in 77 the season after we last won owt, so maybe I'm the jinx..!) so waitin a couple more yrs for a trophy is no prob..!
But as an experienced campaigner of false dawns I can assure you this isn't one, I've been built up and knocked down more times than I remember and am always cautious with predictions, but we WILL be in the CL next season...we'll make hard work of it of course and prob leave it till the last few mins of the last game... but we'll do it...I'm sure of it, the players we need will come and then watch us go..

Firstly thank you and yes my dad prepared me from age of 9 what to expect from City so I've had many years training haha and secondly Perosnally I think Champions league is too strong for us now, Europa would be ideal A decent Europe comp thats not too easy nor not to hard to win a great test to see if we're Champions league material, because lets face up against the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Roma, Lyon ect. are we that ready for them? (obv being against the first four teams season after season is a help) Maybe I'm just expecting the worst if we go Champs league like ya do being a City fan.

C1TY4LIFE said:
blumoonrises said:

Firstly thank you and yes my dad prepared me from age of 9 what to expect from City so I've had many years training haha and secondly Perosnally I think Champions league is too strong for us now, Europa would be ideal A decent Europe comp thats not too easy nor not to hard to win a great test to see if we're Champions league material, because lets face up against the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Roma, Lyon ect. are we that ready for them? (obv being against the first four teams season after season is a help) Maybe I'm just expecting the worst if we go Champs league like ya do being a City fan.

Maybe with the current squad... but qualifying means we get the players to compete in it seriously..! most european teams are overated, even now we can beat any of em on our day... Barca 0 City 1... I recall..

1-7.
article-0-08DBA8F9000005DC-356_306x214.jpg

Thing is, before the money.. city only existed to hate utd.. Some people have short memories eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.