7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Lancet Fluke said:
And even that is assuming that nobody has supported a team for any longer than they have been a member of an online forum. What a cock.

Judging by the quality and content of your posts you must only be 12 years old now anyway.
Talk footy to me or dont talk to me at all.

Owain said:
Hmm, how long have you got?

Let's start with their whingeing, self-righteous fans; their myopic, stubborn rag-toadying manager who complains he hasn't had much money to spend when he consistently spends 20 million quid or more a season; dirty players like Fellaini and Neville; oh, and they're scouse.

he doesnt though.

licker said:
Lancet Fluke said:
And even that is assuming that nobody has supported a team for any longer than they have been a member of an online forum. What a cock.

Judging by the quality and content of your posts you must only be 12 years old now anyway.

I'll go for option 2 if that is ok with you.

licker said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Frankly you are getting the responses you deserve !

Remember you are on a City forum and think before you post or take the shit that's coming your way.

Your choice.

And yeah I'm another bandwagon jumping glory hunter - just a shame that there aint been much glory in the past 40 years !

dave_blue12 said:
licker said:

Remember you are on a City forum and think before you post or take the shit that's coming your way.

Your choice.

And yeah I'm another bandwagon jumping glory hunter - just a shame that there aint been much glory in the past 40 years !

Licker's not too bad, the real wums and bitter gollumites haven't been on yet.

dave_blue12 said:

Your choice.

If you read the thread from the start you will see i have been defending myself from unnecessary provocation, i have not instigated it.
If you go to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.toffeetalk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.toffeetalk.com</a> and look at our matchday thread you will see a lot of respect for City, and we have welcomed the City fans who have joined us for the match.

licker said:
Ho hum how boring, I just looked at the date you last 2 posters signed up, jumped on the bandwagon when the millions came in didnt you, its posters like you who are giving the true city fans a bad name.
If you want to talk to me, talk sensibly about footy and stop letting the side down.

Ok fare enough. Do you think you can beat us tomrow, I think it will be a tight game but we should win fairly comfortably. If you do get a goal I could see it being from our defence dicking about and giving you one. What is your opinion on tomrows game?

licker said:
Ho hum how boring, I just looked at the date you last 2 posters signed up, jumped on the bandwagon when the millions came in didnt you, its posters like you who are giving the true city fans a bad name.
If you want to talk to me, talk sensibly about footy and stop letting the side down.

If you want to talk football, why not go onto a thread discussing football. How about the Everton matchday thread? I find it a bit strange that you come onto this thread which is started purely to take the piss out of your club, then berate people for not having a nice wee football discussion with you, whilst accussing people you don't know to be bandwagon jumpers and latecomers based purely on the date they signed up on a forum. This place has expanded rapidly over the last couple of years because it's got far more publicity and exposure to other City fans and there's just mroe to talk about than under the Stuart Pearce years of bore, hence there are many more members from after the 2 takeovers than before.

cant spell-dont care said:
Ok fare enough. Do you think you can beat us tomrow, I think it will be a tight game but we should win fairly comfortably. If you do get a goal I could see it being from our defence dicking about and giving you one. What is your opinion on tomrows game?

ha ha, i love that name.
I think i have said further up the thread that your excellent home record, and our very poor away record would certainly give you the edge.
I personally think you have a bit too much forward strength for us to contain, Bellers, Rocky, and Tevez are too much for us, and we will need a lot of luck and a few referees decisions to go our way just to grab a point.
CSDC .. cheers mate.

licker said:
cant spell-dont care said:

ha ha, i love that name.
I think i have said further up the thread that your excellent home record, and our very poor away record would certainly give you the edge.
I personally think you have a bit too much forward strength for us to contain, Bellers, Rocky, and Tevez are too much for us, and we will need a lot of luck and a few referees decisions to go our way just to grab a point.
CSDC .. cheers mate.
Interesting one, you going? Should be a good game, do you think you will attack us or play for the draw, hope you come at us as we somtimes have truble with breaking down defencive teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.