7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Hmm, how long have you got?

Let's start with their whingeing, self-righteous fans; their myopic, stubborn rag-toadying manager who complains he hasn't had much money to spend when he consistently spends 20 million quid or more a season; dirty players like Fellaini and Neville; oh, and they're scouse.

Did anyone see question of sport where there was a city question and matt Dawson said to Leon Osman "You hate man city don't you". Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Osman's head is squashed like a fish head. He must have been hit round the ears with cymbals when he was born.

Ha ha ha, talk about having a chip on your shoulders.
To criticise Cahills goal celebration, or the shape of Osmans head amongst other childish things is really pathetic, you are obsessed more about Everton than you are about your own team, so very childish.
Why not start a thread about 7 reasons why i love City, or cant you find seven reasons. ???.

licker said:
To criticise Cahills goal celebration, or the shape of Osmans head amongst other childish things is really pathetic, you are obsessed more about Everton than you are about your own team, so very childish.
Why not start a thread about 7 reasons why i love City, or cant you find seven reasons. ???.
Is that you dave?

licker said:

Quote from "window licker" "you are obsessed more about Everton than you are about your own team, so very childish".

say's the man who typed bluemoon man city forum on his keyboard to actually get to this site !!

or do you have us bookmarked ??

samharris said:
licker said:

Quote from "window licker" "you are obsessed more about Everton than you are about your own team, so very childish".

say's the man who typed bluemoon man city forum on his keyboard to actually get to this site !!

haha, as soon as anyone starts a thread about Everton it takes about 5 minutes before Everton fans start posting. They are so obsessed with us. I doubt Bluekipper is full of city fans posting about Everton or City.

samharris said:

Yes indeed i do, along with Fulham, West Ham, Sunderland, Preston, Wolves and Villa.
Take a look how long ago i joined, i go everywhere to talk footy, but nobody is more obsessed with slagging off Everton than you City fans, not all but quite a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.