7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

pee dubya said:
If you want to talk football, why not go onto a thread discussing football. How about the Everton matchday thread? I find it a bit strange that you come onto this thread which is started purely to take the piss out of your club, then berate people for not having a nice wee football discussion with you, whilst accussing people you don't know to be bandwagon jumpers and latecomers based purely on the date they signed up on a forum. This place has expanded rapidly over the last couple of years because it's got far more publicity and exposure to other City fans and there's just mroe to talk about than under the Stuart Pearce years of bore, hence there are many more members from after the 2 takeovers than before.

Yeah PD, i walked into a snakes nest coming onto this one, probably my own fault.
Posted this on the Matchday thread earlier on ......

""My opinion is that we are so similar in that you can beat anyone at home similar to us, but like you our away form is not that good, you should start favourites being the home side, so i would be well chuffed with a draw.
Fourth and fifth place is beyond us now, but we think we can overtake the Redshite this year, and that will give us massive bragging rights over them.

Good luck, after wednesday"".

This thread is a joke RIGHT ? mid tablers remind where you and we have finished over the years..Moyes is a top manager and respected by many remind me who won manager of the year 3 times in the last 6 years..all the money you spent and with no serious injuries like we had and your still only just going to finish above us..who gave you a footballing lesson at goodison..yer a load of wannabe and never will be's

licker said:
samharris said:
Quote from "window licker" "you are obsessed more about Everton than you are about your own team, so very childish".

say's the man who typed bluemoon man city forum on his keyboard to actually get to this site !!
or do you have us bookmarked ??

Yes indeed i do, along with Fulham, West Ham, Sunderland, Preston, Wolves and Villa.
Take a look how long ago i joined, i go everywhere to talk footy, but nobody is more obsessed with slagging off Everton than you City fans, not all but quite a few.

To be honest window's, if you werent here I wouldnt slag you. And if you wanted to talk football why not start a thread ??

your just miffed and pissed.... thats all.

scouse toffee said:
This thread is a joke RIGHT ? mid tablers remind where you and we have finished over the years..Moyes is a top manager and respected by many remind me who won manager of the year 3 times in the last 6 years..all the money you spent and with no serious injuries like we had and your still only just going to finish above us..who gave you a footballing lesson at goodison..yer a load of wannabe and never will be's
OK, firstly, we've had plenty of injuries all season, so that argument won't wash.

Secondly, as nice as Moyes might have been with others, he's continuously slagged off City, even though the man he had the problem with is long gone.

Third, footballing lesson? A great freekick and a dodgy pen won you that game, along with typical Moyes bullying tactics.

Fourth, wannabes and never will be's? Well, we'll just see.

Now why don't you go back to your own forum with your tail firmly between your legs rat boy?

scouse toffee said:

Why are you still here?

Who are the bindipping robbers?

Crime--------------------Manchester--------Liverpool-------English Average

Violent attacks---------------27.1---------------20.7----------------15
Sex Attacks------------------1.8-----------------0.7------------------0.9
Street Robbery---------------5.9-----------------2.5------------------1.0
Burgalry------------------------15.6--------------9.5--------------------4.3
Motor theft---------------------5.4----------------3.8------------------2.3
Theft from Motors-------------17------------------9.5-----------------6.3

scouse toffee said:

WTF! Are you serious?

Jeeez, I thought rag fans were deluded.

errm no it was a footballing lesson you looked like a second rate team you barely strung a pass together and we dominated from start to finish, probably no not probably it WAS the easiest match we've had this season.

Bluemoon115 said:
scouse toffee said:
OK, firstly, we've had plenty of injuries all season, so that argument won't wash.

Secondly, as nice as Moyes might have been with others, he's continuously slagged off City, even though the man he had the problem with is long gone.

Third, footballing lesson? A great freekick and a dodgy pen won you that game, along with typical Moyes bullying tactics.Fourth, wannabes and never will be's? Well, we'll just see.

Now why don't you go back to your own forum with your tail firmly between your legs rat boy?

Thats a wenger-esque excuse used by teams who cant handle a physical battle. We played better football than you on that day whether you like it or not.

I really cant understand why you hate Moyes?????

He has built Everton over years with very little money. Some of the special needs people on here need to look into what 'net spend' means.

He stood up to a gang of dirty lottery winners and demanded mega money for one of our first team players. To a direct rival. Sold you the ugly bastard and spent the money well.

Even the thickest manc rat should respect that???

Maybe not.

See you tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.