7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

scouse toffee said:
mcmanus said:
haha I don't mind you coming on here confirming that you are becoming pre occupied with City. I find comical that 5 mins after a thread mentioning Everton we get bombarded by scouse rats..... and no I wouldn't EVER dream of joining a rival forum.

They do do dat dont dey doe

You would never join a rival forum to defend your team..well thats typical of you lot in it for the glory..

what's this "glory" you keep going on about?

we've won nowt for 34 years - not even been to a final for 29 years - been in our first semi final since 1981 this year - been relegated to the 3rd division just over a decade ago

Bluemonkey808 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You can respect how he got money out of us, but his bitterness ever since, including the program notes before the earlier match, is why he is disliked.

And just stop with this pathetic bitterness about our money. You know full well if you were in our situation you'd love it, so don't try and use it against us.

I would love the money. I dont hold that against any of you.

Moyes had to send the message that Everton are not to be messed with and you know it. You paid a silly price for JL but what do you care??? At Everton fans still need to care how much we sell a player for, how much we pay for a player, how much wages they are on etc... remember those days???? Its still the real world for us.

Its been us that has been fighting the 'sky four' without any money.

Evertonians know their history.

Moyes is held up as the proof that top 4 can be done without the Champions League money.

So as I said....show some respect.
Like I said, I did.

Until he carried on with his snide digs long after the transfer, and especially seeing as the manager involved had gone.

I don't see any reason to hate Everton. They are a club with a fine history and good support but the modern Everton are just dull. That is why I am guessing that more of their fans than any other club are on our forum (and probably on other teams forum) because I can't think of anything that would inspire them to converse with each other about their own club.

anyone mention Moyes is a total c.u.n.t?

Oh and I've supported City since 1969 so jumped on no fkin bandwagon you scruffy fucking scouse tw@ts

See ONE of the fundamental differences between us and you (apart from robbing grannies etc) is that we ain't glory hunting plastics like you Wigan pie eating woollybacks.

Now fuck off.

alib said:
scouse toffee said:
You would never join a rival forum to defend your team..well thats typical of you lot in it for the glory..

we've won nowt for 34 years - not even been to a final for 29 years - been in our first semi final since 1981 this year - been relegated to the 3rd division just over a decade ago

Maybe you should let C1TY4LIFE 8. There fans believe that there club is bigger than ours...know that then..4th most successful team in English football history

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
I would love the money. I dont hold that against any of you.

Moyes had to send the message that Everton are not to be messed with and you know it. You paid a silly price for JL but what do you care??? At Everton fans still need to care how much we sell a player for, how much we pay for a player, how much wages they are on etc... remember those days???? Its still the real world for us.

Its been us that has been fighting the 'sky four' without any money.

Evertonians know their history.

Moyes is held up as the proof that top 4 can be done without the Champions League money.

So as I said....show some respect.
Like I said, I did.

Until he carried on with his snide digs long after the transfer, and especially seeing as the manager involved had gone.

Fair enough.

scouse toffee said:
alib said:

Maybe you should let C1TY4LIFE 8. There fans believe that there club is bigger than ours...know that then..4th most successful team in English football history

Sorry maybe I am abit slow, can you explain that in english please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.