75 | Nico O'Reilly - 2024/25

The standout newcomer for me on this USA tour. Size, skill and awareness. Could become a special player. Pep and co will already have plans for him and his development.
Bit greedy at times but I like that, quick feet, drop of the shoulder, looks a real talent.
We've some real talent coming through. we don't want clubs like Chelski to be the beneficiaries.

He's shown a lot, but I'm surprised to see shouts for him to be the backup for Rodri. If there were one criticism of him in my eyes, it would be his defensive work/awareness. To me, he looks much more like an attacking midfielder.

He's shown a lot, but I'm surprised to see shouts for him to be the backup for Rodri. If there were one criticism of him in my eyes, it would be his defensive work/awareness. To me, he looks much more like an attacking midfielder.
Agree, also he has a hard time releasing the ball quickly which is vital for a DM. He is very far from being ready, and won't be part of the squad except for early rounds in cup games.

Just pep biggin' him up i expect. We'll see Stones at DM before this lad on his todd. Definitely more effective higher up for now.

Nico gave me Gundo vibe actually. Still a lot to learn but his running from deep can certainly be useful against packed defense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.