#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope when he retires and get some managerial experience, that he comes back and manages us.

Gundo is vastly underrated by our fan base. The guy is absolute class. If we lose him, it will be a huge loss to our squad.

I've rated Gundo very highly ever since we signed him - and my opinion of him has never wavered.

Class act and was easily the best midfielder on the pitch tonight. Hardly ever gives the ball away and I really hope he stays next season.

Gundo is vastly underrated by our fan base. The guy is absolute class. If we lose him, it will be a huge loss to our squad.

I've rated Gundo very highly ever since we signed him - and my opinion of him has never wavered.
He has won two leagues for us He can move into the spare room in my house and stay there for life.

Talk of this fella leaving us is silly…Bernardo too.At least I hope it’s silly.The pair of them are magic and I don’t use the magic word often.

Hope Pep plays him higher again, rather than in the deep midfield 2, let Zinny or Phillips play deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.