#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a throwback to last season Gundo, arriving late in the box at the right time. Wish he could've stayed fit this season, what a player he is when he's in that mood. Whether he does leave or decides to stay, i'll never forget what he's done in these years including coming back from some really bad injuries and never, ever complaining about being on the bench. a PROPER player.

That was a throwback to last season Gundo, arriving late in the box at the right time. Wish he could've stayed fit this season, what a player he is when he's in that mood. Whether he does leave or decides to stay, i'll never forget what he's done in these years including coming back from some really bad injuries and never, ever complaining about being on the bench. a PROPER player.
Agreed. Never heard anything about him causing any difficulties for Pep or Txiki with contract negotiations, or being out on the lash, or whatever. Model pro, and I hope he doesn't leave. City needs players, and people, like him.

Superb fella and a great humble player.
Surprised VAR havent looked into if he´d been offside for both his goals if hed been wearing his traditional turkish slippers..

il_fullxfull.1770194953_tm29.jpg

Hopefully he will stay till 2023 and we will replace him by Bellingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.