8-1 under Sven. Losing the Cup Final to Wigan

The relentless bullshit published about our club is certainly having a negative affect on me. Sometimes you can't just shut yourself off from the rest of the world and ignore it. It feels like it is there all the time, it feels constant.

You can say "grow up and grow a pair, get some thick skin you soft get" but it really is getting to me to the point where I'm just not enjoying football at the moment. Of course, yesterday's result has probably compounded how I feel no doubt, however the sniping about unrest in the dressing room (again), the manager going (again), the club in turmoil (again) makes me think "fuck it, why am I bothering?"

Ah well, what can you do but keep on keeping on? It seems City aren't going to bother themselves by taking a harder line so in some respects if they aren't arced, why should I be? I don't advocate violence in any way, shape or form but I would love to sit near the press box at City and exercise my right to free speech about the journos just as they do about the club I support.

Now I can understand totally about players not wanting to put effort in if they have prior knowledge that the manager is on his way out, the biggest example being the 8-1 etc.

But surely not an FA Cup final for god's sake? Drop 3 points yes but a cup-winners medal?

We just have take it on the chin to accept that Wigan did their homework on us and fully deserved their win.

What the exact reason was for our no-show yesterday is anyone's guess but I doubt the players (regardless of the manager situation or morale etc) would want to suddenly throw away the opportunity of a Cup-winners medal.

We have to give credit where it's due sometimes and take things on the chin and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.