8 Changes for Brum?

401907664.jpg

Kolarov's broken nose is likely to get him a rest I would have thought.
Perfect opportunity to play Kolo and ease him back in.
Hargreaves is likely to only get an hour as he's still struggling a bit. If he struggles too much after training today maybe only coming on as sub.

I'd expect a good few of the kids with a strong spine of first team, but given the injuries/returns it's either a difficult juggle or teamsheet will write itself.

more lazy than useless said:
Kolarov's broken nose is likely to get him a rest I would have thought.
Perfect opportunity to play Kolo and ease him back in.
Hargreaves is likely to only get an hour as he's still struggling a bit. If he struggles too much after training today maybe only coming on as sub.

I'd expect a good few of the kids with a strong spine of first team, but given the injuries/returns it's either a difficult juggle or teamsheet will write itself.
He's struggling? Where'd you hear that?

-------------------Pant----------------------
--Zaba---Toure---Savic---Kolorov---
-----------Hargreaves--Razak--------------------Tevez-------------Assulin----
-------------Baloteli-----Bunn-------------

i'd be dissapointed if he doesnt make 11 changes i think we have enough anyway the brummies wont be taking it seriously they have to cope with the europa league and the championship with a small squad as it is.

7-8 changes is pushing it if we want to win the game

Utd, Arsenal etc do this successfully, but they have a settled group of players all who have played many times before. But you have to start somewhere

Pushing it? Of course any team can win, and we must not be over confident but Brum dont have a hell of a chance. Even with changes our side is stronger. Not to mention they are very stretched and will probably not even play their strongest side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.