8 Changes for Brum?

lee-mcfc said:
@Ian_Ladyman_DM
Ian Ladyman
hargreaves will start tonight but only scheduled for 45mins so #mcfc fans dont panic when he doesnt come out for 2nd half!
Really looking forward to assessing his fitness level. Hopefully he'll make it through OK.

And seriously, what is the point of Gai Assulin? Why is he here? Too old to be in the NextGen league and can't make the squad for a home game in the Carling Cup against Championship opposition. He's 20 years old! To be released in the summer, i presume?

Uh oh.

GaiAsulin Gai
Thanks for all wishes!! About tonight unfortunaley I'm not in the squad.it could be a good oportunity for me.Time to think about my future..
7 minutes ago

Has he just signed his own death warrant at our club?

LoveCity said:
Uh oh.

GaiAsulin Gai
Thanks for all wishes!! About tonight unfortunaley I'm not in the squad.it could be a good oportunity for me.Time to think about my future..
7 minutes ago

Not really. It's clear he doesn't have a future here anyway. He's 20 years old and nowhere near the 1st team. Released in the summer.

Tricky_Trev said:
Not really. It's clear he doesn't have a future here anyway. He's 20 years old and nowhere near the 1st team. Released in the summer.

We'll definitely get money for him if we let him go, he's on a contract and even if he doesn't make it here, has a good future. We should be looking at at least 3m + addons.

LoveCity said:
Tricky_Trev said:

We'll definitely get money for him if we let him go, he's on a contract and even if he doesn't make it here, has a good future. We should be looking at at least 3m + addons.
Yeah, true. I had it in my head that his contract was up this summer, but i've just checked and it's the summer afterwards.

---------Pantyliner-------------
Savic Toure Kompany Kolorav
-------Zabaleta Yaya----------
----Johnno Tevez Milner?-----
----------Balotelli-------------

Hard to work out what's in Mancini's mind.Seems like a good opportunity to get a couple of talented lads involved even if only on the bench but Roman and Assulin not involved.

I will really be gutted if a certain much much less talented lad does make the bench.

LoveCity said:
Uh oh.

GaiAsulin Gai
7 minutes ago

if we have an academy of 700 in the future will any ever play for the first team? If someone like Assulin can't even play a game like tonight the youth will never get a fair shot.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Hard to work out what's in Mancini's mind.Seems like a good opportunity to get a couple of talented lads involved even if only on the bench but Roman and Assulin not involved.

I will really be gutted if a certain much much less talented lad does make the bench.
Suarez? Not sure who you mean. But Suarez, Rekik and Razak did not play for the EDS today, so i'm guessing they are in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.