8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fantastic in midfield, so many brilliant touches, passes and turns, he only needs to improve his finishing which has been his only weakness this season.

That spin and pass for the opening goal… fucking class!

Greame Le Saux and Lee Dixon were going mad for him on the commentary tonight on US comms.
I thought he was our best player by a comfortable margin. But got very little vote on the thread.

Is it just me or is he playing really badly right now?

I feel like he's really lacking the buzz he normally has and is miles away from Haaland when he should be linking up with him and getting in the box.

I feel like he's really lacking the buzz he normally has and is miles away from Haaland when he should be linking up with him and getting in the box.

Agree for him he has been a 6/10

A season too far imo, he’s just not got the motor for the Prem.

not just him though. We have half a dozen first teamers well below par

I thought he did ok last night myself. I thought he made some really important interceptions. Either way I'd be giving Kev a rest and starting him with Bernie in midfield on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.