8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispossessed = when losing the ball whilst not attempting a take-on. So caught dallying on the ball basically.

Between gundo and the ball hitting the net, Phil was tackled by the keeper, Haaland hit the bar via deflection then Alvarez tapped in... Gundo's creating stopped once Phil was tackled.
If you actually think the cross from Gundogan at full pelt was not an absolute peach then you are just being obtuse , it was a superb cross that instigated the goal.

Doesn't matter which game you want to refer to, it's still bollocks
It really isn’t though. I am a fan of Gundogan but he’s been playing far too flatly the last few weeks. He hasn’t had a ball over the top for ages. Anyway I can see that you’ve spent hours going through and correcting anyone that has dared criticise him so clearly you have something against other people having an opinion. Bye mate

Sorry, manipulating interpretation of actions to suit your agenda against him suggests your having a go. He was awarded MoTM by the punters too, so he couldn't have been that bad eh?

What about Foreest and Leipzig games? If your using previous games as your measure on whether whether a player should be offered an extension, then no one would be offered one as every player suffers highs and lows

I didn't say he was bad.. he was decent. Just wasn't as good as people were making out...IMO.

Not just those games, the entire season and looking forward. His game is down in a lot of aspects. Add in he doesn't track back any more and he's still blowing after an hour. Legs are going and influence on the whole is dwindling.
Also I'm arguing against the measure, one decent game doesn't mean he should be given an extension.

It really isn’t though. I am a fan of Gundogan but he’s been playing far too flatly the last few weeks. He hasn’t had a ball over the top for ages. Anyway I can see that you’ve spent hours going through and correcting anyone that has dared criticise him so clearly you have something against other people having an opinion. Bye mate
I'm all for differing opinions, just not posters making shit up to put down a player.

I'm all for differing opinions, just not posters making shit up to put down a player.
No you’re not! You’re attacking anyone who criticises him when his attacking input has been sub par for the last few games. It was clear to see against both Forest and especially Leipzig, he seemed uninterested in trying to put the ball through. No one is calling for his head or wanting him sold. He’s a massively important player for us and I hope he signs an extension. You’re a weirdo.

No you’re not! You’re attacking anyone who criticises him when his attacking input has been sub par for the last few games. It was clear to see against both Forest and especially Leipzig, he seemed uninterested in trying to put the ball through. No one is calling for his head or wanting him sold. He’s a massively important player for us and I hope he signs an extension. You’re a weirdo.
Ah, bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.