8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispossessed = when losing the ball whilst not attempting a take-on. So caught dallying on the ball basically.

Between gundo and the ball hitting the net, Phil was tackled by the keeper, Haaland hit the bar via deflection then Alvarez tapped in... Gundo's creating stopped once Phil was tackled.
Just shows how meaningless stats can be then doesn’t it. Gundo’d pass was key to creating that goal. As was his run and cross for the 2nd

Hardly matters what game it was when you claimed "he can't pass forwards anymore" and then the next game he proves you completely wrong.
Are we not allowed opinions on Bluemoon anymore? One match doesn’t prove anything, he’s been very safe with his passing the last few weeks. I applaud him massively for his performance against Bournemouth but I also think he has been hesitant to move the ball forward in key areas over the last few games. What can’t you understand about this?

One of my fave city players and that Villa gane alone shows what he is about but we can’t be sentimental as that doesn’t win titles but if we did give him a contract if would be on our terms . Gundo cannot play on at when you have grealish abd Mahrez in the sane team because we end up crawling along and side pass bug with the right players around him he is potent .

Are we not allowed opinions on Bluemoon anymore? One match doesn’t prove anything, he’s been very safe with his passing the last few weeks. I applaud him massively for his performance against Bournemouth but I also think he has been hesitant to move the ball forward in key areas over the last few games. What can’t you understand about this?
If that is what you said then that's what I'd have understood. I've said this, everyone has.

You didn't say that. You said he was done. You were wrong.

Of course you are allowed opinions. And those opinions can be pointed out when they get immediately disproven.

If that is what you said then that's what I'd have understood. I've said this, everyone has.

You didn't say that. You said he was done. You were wrong.

Of course you are allowed opinions. And those opinions can be pointed out when they get immediately disproven.
Please go back and show me where I said he was done. I did not say that - I said that he seemed to be unable to pass the ball forward anymore - a statement backed up by performances in which he hasn’t done much to say otherwise.
I understand if I was calling for his head or saying he should be sold but I wasn’t. I love the guy.

Please go back and show me where I said he was done. I did not say that - I said that he seemed to be unable to pass the ball forward anymore - a statement backed up by performances in which he hasn’t done much to say otherwise.
I understand if I was calling for his head or saying he should be sold but I wasn’t. I love the guy.
So your going from "he can't" to " seems unable". Lol.

Shifting the goalposts because your comments have been rightly jumped on for being nonsense isn't a good sign.

Afraid your posts have been.

As I said, happy to agree and or disagree with viewpoints, but you simply made shit up which has been proven to be bollocks, yet you feel offended that posters will jump on you for that
This is just getting silly. I don’t think he played well against Forest, Leipzig. He wasn’t moving the ball forward. He was better Saturday. My opinion, not yours. What’s your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.