8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gundogan has his mind on going into management, then he'd be better advised sticking around. Playing out his dog days in Spain or Italy might teach him more about those cultures- gelato is certainly better, but a full decade under Guardiola will teach him everything he needs to know about the game and, just as importantly, about how to evolve teams.

Yep! There's also the chance to repeat as European Champions, not many teams have done that and we have a great chance.

I was thinking about that last night. English opposition usually concerns me more than most European sides. Chelsea, Spurs and the dippers have done for us. But Arsenal, Newcastle and the rags wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Bayern will improve with Neuer back and Tuchel getting his system in place. Barca will be a question mark until their summer recruitment is finished but I wouldn't fear them. Real will be different but arguably in transition and nothing in Italy worries me, I'd imagine Napoli end up losing a few and declining. With PSG in turmoil we're in an excellent position now to dominate in Europe as we have done domestically.

He just put his name in history. If we do the same again or similar he could go down as captain of the greatest team ever.

Not had chance to go back through the thread but been told by someone connected that Gundog is deffo staying with us for the next season.

Probably not ground breaking but thought I'd share.
Does that mean that he has been offered a 2 year deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.