8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was brilliant of Walker (or whoever came up with it) to get all the first timers to have their moment with the trophy early on. Wonderful for the squad to celebrate each and every individual in that manner, that's why they're such a great collective. You had Jack talking about it was his 3rd not 4th so they're all so driven to keep winning.

Kovacic has been a wonderful signing and so pleased he has got his hands on it. He's been runner up in the FA Cup twice, so here's hoping he can go and get the job done third time lucky!

I watched the tunnel cam last night and you could see a sliver of Kova on the bench absolutely thrilled when Foden scored. Add to that his joy at the trophy lift and the on field scenes with his son. And the teams kind words about him….I was reminded early in the season when far too many people thought he celebrated Chelsea’s goal. Those posts should join the Plodri ones on the Wall of Shame.

I posted this on the Rodri thread but it’s such an awesome picture I wanted to post it here too. This is a thank you hug to Kova, for preventing Rodris legs from completely falling off.
that’s an awesome picture indeed. and yeah, kova’s been called “rodri’s legs” a lot recently.

Strong performance today anf the only of our starters that can hold his head high.

Great squad player that will be really useful next season.

We need a world class CM though. Kovacic is elite as a rotation player, but he cannot be a starter for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.