8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely gutted if this is true, was really excited to watch him settle and gel with KDB/Haaland.

Reminds me of Gundo doing his ACL a a few games into playing for us.

Last edited:
Classic Twitter snowball, one person mentions it and then people who like to be seen as ITK repeat it with words like ‘hearing’ rumours’

Ffs.

Apparently explains the movement on Paqueta, we bid last night in the knowledge this was going to happen in training today…
It’s more than that, some reliable sources have been DM’d by some journalists. Hoping it’s bullshit but there is a lot of separate sources saying the same thing. :(

Classic Twitter snowball, one person mentions it and then people who like to be seen as ITK repeat it with words like ‘hearing’ rumours’

Ffs.

Apparently explains the movement on Paqueta, we bid last night in the knowledge this was going to happen in training today…
Hahahaha I saw that and thought the same.

It’s more than that, some reliable sources have been DM’d by some journalists. Hoping it’s bullshit but there is a lot of separate sources saying the same thing. :(
There is no sources ffs, just people on Twitter pretending to have information on the off chance the story turns out to be correct.

Chancers.

Ffs.

If someone was claiming to be ITK they would say it’s fact…

Check the Burnley pre match posts. Not random people I’m afraid.
I found this post where this guy says 'reliable sources' but doesn't name them at all.

Would make sense if there was a bad one at training since none of the players or the OS have posted any training photos or videos today. Hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.