8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

He had his worst game for us yesterday and was still very good.
Every player’s score was dragged down by the system we deployed in the first half; it would have been generous giving higher than a 5-6 to any player, or the coaching staff. By contrast, reverting to a more familiar system after the interval saw everyone’s performance improve.

Given the general technical excellence of Croatian players, I’m a little surprised that we haven’t sought to find a club there that we can tie into the CFG.

He loves the slide rule pass into the front man. I adore his always look to pass forward first mindset. I just pray pep doesn't knock it out of his game because it's a great attribute and haaland will benefit massively from it as he settles into our game properly. Looks like he's been here years not weeks. Just immense.
Are you seriously questioning Pep’s tactics?

He loves the slide rule pass into the front man. I adore his always look to pass forward first mindset. I just pray pep doesn't knock it out of his game because it's a great attribute and haaland will benefit massively from it as he settles into our game properly. Looks like he's been here years not weeks. Just immense.
Would have thought Pep would encourage such play - it’s how we like to use the ball????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.