8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting that in his career he played for big clubs in five leagues (11 seasons), and won only one league title in those 11 years, in 2017 with Real Madrid
Hopefully he's here to set the record straight

I'm a massive fan of his but my word he had a stinker. Gets some leeway for the fact that however much pep may try to force it, he's not a solo 6, he's never been able to do it at madrid or chelsea and at his age it's unlikely to ever be. He needs to do better but i attribute more blame on pep for doing it when it's not his game.

For some reason he kept trying to force the pass to Haaland. I appreciate it in a way so as to get Haaland in the game and try and give him something to work with but most of these passes were not on.

problem is he will be often compared to clutch Gundo and he is very far from that level. we need to play very differently without KDB, Gundo duo, not sure over time this will result a better team than we were last season. also it will take time until the players get what Pep wants to do.
so far the easy fixtures helped to make it look better than what it is, expect quite a few more bad results, as we are nowhere near close to play optimally yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.