8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a top, top player, IMO, but the team is about balance. Rodri controls the game and improves the whole team. They know exactly what he will do and where he will be. IMO, Kovacic is a superb partner to Rodri but not a replacement. He is, unfortunately, the best we currently have though.

As unpopular as it may be to say- there are clearly reasons he wasn't a consistent starter for Chelsea.

I think he's a great option off of the bench but I'm still unsure if he should be starting for a treble-winning side.

I just expected a bit more character from him,he's the senior statesman in the middle of the park,his role is to dictate and control and lead by example......i thought he lacked in all those departments.

I just expected a bit more character from him,he's the senior statesman in the middle of the park,his role is to dictate and control and lead by example......i thought he lacked in all those departments.
I didn't think Bobb was a bad sub(I was certainly surprised), but I was shocked that it was Nunes coming off versus Kovacic. Bad day in the office for him and Pep IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.