8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean obviously we are an amazing team and well run club, so all my criticism is relative to those standards. I think it's valid to question Kova and Nunes signings particularly in the context of gundog leaving. I hope I'm proved wrong but neither of them looks defensively solid or offer enough going forward currently
Lol

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kovacic starts scoring soon. He blazed over earlier in the second half from a corner, was right beside Foden when he scored, and should have notched one at the death- touch of cramp there methinks. Would be more concerned if he wasn't getting in such positions, so only a matter of time.

Another anonymous game. How many times did he pass but they were a couple of yards behind ir wide of where they should have been. Not impressive and wont be starting many based in games like this

He completed 57/60 passes. 95% accuracy. You're looking for things to moan about. He did his job perfectly well as City controlled the game comfortably.

Early days but I’m not convinced he’s any more than a poor man’s Gundo at the moment.
He started season really well I thought but not quite at it since his injury. Seen enough to see he’s an astute signing but obviously after Gundos heroics he’s got big shoes to fill.

He started season really well I thought but not quite at it since his injury. Seen enough to see he’s an astute signing but obviously after Gundos heroics he’s got big shoes to fill.
He’s fine but there’s only been one game I’ve seen, a home one recently, was it Brighton? Where I felt he showed me enough.

He’s fine but there’s only been one game I’ve seen, a home one recently, was it Brighton? Where I felt he showed me enough.
Yeah fine would be about right at this moment in time to describe him. Hope to see more of the aggression he showed pushing forward in those early couple of games but as of now there’s plenty of room for improvement.

Early days but I’m not convinced he’s any more than a poor man’s Gundo at the moment.
The first few games of the season he looked class but after that injury and our main players starting to get up to speed he has started to look very ordinary.

But still a very useful player to have on the bench but not one that will be starting many games for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.