8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

He has been such a good signing, especially for the price that he cost.

Just imagine if he got in Peps hands when he was younger….

City should look to form some sort of partnership with Dínamo Zagreb in order to get a higher chance of coupling the biggest Croatian talents from them. They seem to be the only club in Croatia who consistently produces top talent.

Pure class for 45 minutes, the geordies couldn't get near him. His round the corner passing and the continued movement afters is a joy to watch, we havent had that since losing merlin. Tired pretty quickly second half, also prone to selling himself a bit too easily which needs ironing out. Good to have him back though already a key player.

Should do better when he lost that ball but KP and Lewis shared the responsibility of losing that goal. It is his first start after injury so some slowness is understandable.

I don't think he's a liability off of the ball but I think there's slim to no chance Pep play's him at DCM in Rodri's absence as some have suggested. I feel like this is the third time(once in preseason) that he's been completely left for dead by an attacker leading to a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.