8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realised how one footed he is. He got played in down the left 4 or 5 times second half and nothing came of it because he had to do a 180 to get the ball on his right foot every time.

He has to only play deeper alongside Rodri if he is going to be in the team in my opinion.
The opposite of Gundogan.

I never realised how one footed he is. He got played in down the left 4 or 5 times second half and nothing came of it because he had to do a 180 to get the ball on his right foot every time.

He has to only play deeper alongside Rodri if he is going to be in the team in my opinion.
I noticed that too, he got himself into some great positions on that side, was getting a bit frustrated watching him having to check back all the time, still will be a great asset though.

Kovacic is out of shape obviously. He was terrible for Croatia last two games also.

Links up well with Rodri and puts in the hard yards . Very underestimated player .

Up until the first international break, he was one of our best players. That's why I am personally not concerned by his average performances recently. He has the ability but seems to be a little out of form or maybe just fitness-wise after his injury. He will be back this his best in no time.

Bravo Mateo Kovacic 1st Team Player against
Young Boys in the Uefa Champions League
3-2-4-1 Tactic verry offensive Tactic from Josep Guardiola
He played without the 2 Defensive Wingers Josko Gvardiol & Kyle Walker....
2 Defensive Midfielder & 4 Offensive Midfielder verry offensive Josep Guardiola Tactic....
Mateo Kovacic played as offensive Midfielder this is good for
Mateo Kovacic his Pace and his Techniques/Dribblings are amazing,,,,

What does he do?
That, even for me, who wasn't a fan of his signing, feels harsh.

Although I was certainly surprised when many had him in their predicted XI's for Arsenal when he was never playing big games for Chelsea. He's a good squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.