8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

That's my exact point?
He's not been creative ever. So not sure why people are disappointed he's not scoring 10 a season and beating him with it. Bit like all the criticism at Grealish, the way some people talk it's like he was Haaland for Villa and Pep has stifled him.

Yeah. Pissed the club about with a dance around if he was staying or not. Whilst waiting for Barca's next Klarna payment to go through.7yrs of service of which he was handsomely paid then dropped us because his wife wanted to drink rose on a terrace in Barcelona.
Cmon mate don’t be bitter about a player wanting to move in after giving us good years and helping us win titles and cups in the process . Whether they are past giants or not Barcelona will always be a massive pull for any players especially coming to to the end of a career .

He was good today, but I like him better next to Rodri. We have won every single match he started there with Rodri.
The issue is that we need an fullback pushing up if Kova and Rodri play side by side but neither Josko or Walker is an excellent attacking fullback...

Something we really need to fix this winter transfer window. Bring in some fullbacks with experience and legs. Plz Tikki.

Good performance, well taken finish. I think he complements Rodri well. I don't fancy him as a lone #6 (without Rodri), but he has enough about his defensive game to allow Rodri to be more adventurous.

Not up on stats but should we win on Friday he will have won the Club World Cup with 3 different clubs.
No doubt R.Madrid will have players winning 3 or perhaps 4 but not with different clubs.

He's been a bit out of sorts ever since he came back from injury, but thought he looked much better tonight. Difficult to say if that was down to the calibre of the opposition, or if he's getting his sharpness back. Hopefully the latter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.