8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

One of those players who I’ve not really taken much notice of while he was at Chelsea but as soon as I watched him in a city shirt it was obvious he had it.
Now for me he has settled in and up to speed on how we play he is a must for me in the big games for much needed control and experience.

Great player, controls games well but doesn't contribute the goals that Gundog did unfortunately.

With Mahrez gone aswell, the team lack a significant ammount of goal threat from midfield this season compared to last. Its only Foden who has stepped up and the issue is worse with KDB being injured for much of this season.

Great player, controls games well but doesn't contribute the goals that Gundog did unfortunately.

With Mahrez gone aswell, the team lack a significant ammount of goal threat from midfield this season compared to last. Its only Foden who has stepped up and the issue is worse with KDB being injured for much of this season.
Bernie says "hello".

Rodri has more.

One of those players who I’ve not really taken much notice of while he was at Chelsea but as soon as I watched him in a city shirt it was obvious he had it.
Now for me he has settled in and up to speed on how we play he is a must for me in the big games for much needed control and experience.
I feel same. He really should have started v Dips last week. I quite liked last night's 2 and 3 mid, more control and attack but still sadly lacking Kevs pinpoint passes for Big Erl.

Hard to deny that at this point, we have not upgraded on Gundo and Riyad. However, Kova, specifically, fulfils a different role in the side than the former two and he is very good at it.
Yes Gundo was the dogs bollocks at finding those gaps, one hell of a player and very difficult to find a like for like replacement unfortunately.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.