8 points ahead with 6 to play & they finish second.

Of course it's possible, but if even if we match them game for game and beat them on the 30/4 I wouldn't like to hang my hat on them dropping points at Sunderland on the last day. If they have to win there, then they will do.

We need them to slip up before then.

If you do the mathematics and / or say it quickly enough then City could win the league.

But sadly I just don't see it. Regardless of what they do this isn't a case of us coming up on the rails, more like a case of us flagging and playing without urgency and form.

I would really love to be wrong.

It all comes down to how Mancini can get the team pumped up and believe we are not out of it. This is possibly Mancini's biggest test.

Im not saying we have to win the league for Mancini to keep his job, he just has to keep the players interested.

Mancini tactics should of been telling all the players to read the sun! If that doesn't get them motivated to stick it to em all nothing will

7 cup finals
7 strongest possible teams
7 great atmospheres from the stands
7 x 3points = 21points or 92points overall
= a fuckin top season!

It might not win us the title, but it's what we've got to be positive about and aim for!

COME ON CITY!

rnblade said:
piffy on a rock bun said:
we win seven on the bounce & they draw against someone else, its not imposible & would probably finish bacon face of for good.
KEEP THE FAITH.

BRILLIANT!! if this happens I'm gonna donate £100 to JOE HARTS favourite charity.
If baconface koofers it, that will make my season.

Jelly and Ice Cream for QPR

U****d will be 8 points clear before we kick off at an in form Arsenal. That's some points drop with 6 left to play after Sunday.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Of course it's possible, but if even if we match them game for game and beat them on the 30/4 I wouldn't like to hang my hat on them dropping points at Sunderland on the last day. If they have to win there, then they will do.

And how have you come by this knowledge, that the rest of us aren't privvy to?

United WILL lose at least one more game this season. If we can beat them as well we have half a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.