8 points ahead with 6 to play & they finish second.

Brendan110_0 said:
Glad I didn't have the maths teacher some of you lot had lol

If we win 7, rags win 5 and draw 1 then we finish level on points (92).

You`re now coming into something else mate like the rest of us.All maybes,ifs,whens,hows,whats,etc.
Think we may know a bit more after Sundays games.
Highly unlikely,but possible,that we could actual win at Arsenal in the PLfor the first time ever and somehow QPR can win.
Wonder what the Bookies odds are giving on a double ? Might be worth a punt !

oakiecokie said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Glad I didn't have the maths teacher some of you lot had lol

If we win 7, rags win 5 and draw 1 then we finish level on points (92).

You`re now coming into something else mate like the rest of us.All maybes,ifs,whens,hows,whats,etc.
Think we may know a bit more after Sundays games.
Highly unlikely,but possible,that we could actual win at Arsenal in the PLfor the first time ever and somehow QPR can win.
Wonder what the Bookies odds are giving on a double ? Might be worth a punt !

I actually think if we win on Sunday it's on again big time even if united win.
In fact if we win on Sunday I think we'll win the league

The increasing number of negative souls on here is surprising to say the least.

I think you could do Arsenal on Sunday. But, you can't do it by being cautious. I'd play them at their own game and try to take the game to the opponents away from home from minute 1 as you were earlier on in the season.

HART
RICHARDS-KOMPANY-LESCOTT-CLICHY
MILNER-BARRY
BALO-YAYA-NASRI
AGUERO

Yes, I would rest Silva. It's clear he needs one. That team should be good enough. Aguero to break through their average back line and Balo simply because I think he could cause havoc against someone like Gibbs!

Can't see anyone stopping the rags from getting max points.Even everton have nothing to play for and I can't stop thinking Moyes will much prefer the rags win it than us. They've been unbelievably lucky with their run in but credit where credits due they've wanted it more than us. Its our own fault at the end of the day. Just have to pray a miracle happens for us. .

Everyone has written us off right and nothing would give me more pleasure than winning the title this season. Despite the differance in points there is not a pundit out there who would stick his neck on the line. Even the so called City fan closet rag Lee Dixon is practically got his tongue up Taggart rusty sherrif badge on the BBC.

Nobody thinks Mancini can do it despite his pedigree, everyone has written us off, barring the FA present the trophy on Sunday, you just can't read an article without the negative slant on who's blown it for us more Balo or Tevez. So this more than any title would be the one that proved everyone wrong, so lets do iy.

I dream of still winning the title this season. We have to keep believing. Why...I will tell you why...

The feeling that all us blues will get if we lift that trophy and then being able to ram every piece of negative shite that has been printed,spoken,tweeted about us back down there fucking throats. From Noisy neighbour comments to buying the league...This is why winning the league for me would beat anything I have witnessed as a blue in 38yrs...even Gillingham and even the FA Cup last year.

BELIEVE.

I can totally see the point about needing more positivity, it's just hard for some fans considering the Swansea, Stoke and Sunderland results. If we got 9 points from those instead of 2 we'd have this fucker in the bag. It's just frustrating. Dont get me wrong, I still hold hope, just dont like that it's not in our hands anymore!

If there is a God above or any justice in this universe this is EXACTLY what will happen!

They have been hiding for months.Not a peep,zilch.Suddenly they look like they will win it and they show their true colours once again.Crowing,taunting,rubbing people's noses in it you can't go anywhere without seeing,hearing or reading the fuckers utter arrogant bile and shite!

Latest one,they are holding a minutes silence at OT in respect of the death of City's title challenge.

Surely a higher entity,being Easter and everything,has to side with us?

The key thing people keep missing when adding the remaining points together is that we have to play each other. So neither City and United can win all the remaining games, only one of us.
The derby could be a draw, and that would suit them.

If we win 7 games, they can only win 6. That still leaves us 2 points behind. If they get a draw elsewhere, we are then equal on points. So regardless of how results are going, we need as many goals as possible.

If as expected they do lose at least one game elsewhere, and we win the derby (and the other remaining games) we can do it.
This is why i don't understand why everybody is giving up on us.

If we do lose tomorrow, then fair enough. I admit it doesn't look good. There is also no guarantee we will win the derby. Are home form has been great, but last week shown we can be got at. But at the same time there is nothing written in stone that they will win all their other games either.

We have the tools available, what we need is belief. Belief only gets you so far, but letting that belief spill over on to the pitch with our voices, might just lift the team when they need it the most.
So sing loud, sing proud........because we are MAN CITY!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.