80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's deceptively quick. Maybe not over a long stretch but his first step is certainly impressive.

We need to be on the phone to all the leading championship sides ASAP to get this lad some real games. He's far too good for the eds but it's a giant leap to the first team and he's coming into a squad that's stacked in his preferred positions. Getting 20 minutes in a few 5/6-0 mauling and the odd carabao start can't be better at this stage than playing every week for a side expected to win every game in the championship. He could have the same impact this season for say a Bournemouth or Fulham as a Mason Mount did at Derby, it's not like he's 17 and unprepared for men's football, he's 19 now he needs games under his belt.

I think he's deceptively quick. Maybe not over a long stretch but his first step is certainly impressive.
Think it's more clever body movement and having the intelligence to know when the opponent is on his back foot to steal a yard than being quick. I'd say foden is deceptively quick, I don't think Palmer has that kind of pace in him.

Hat-trick in the EDS game. Looked a cut above everyone else. Really deserves more minutes. However, I hope his game develops as he trains with the first team and under Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.