80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, this lad looks the real deal and hopefully will play a big part in the 2nd half of the season. I really like how he plays and he has great technique and composure.

feels like 2018/19 when we got stories almost every week about how much Pep loved Foden, how he was equal to any other first team player…but he still never played outside the odd cameo.

Presumably Palmer will eventually get through this stage and the game time will come but I’m not holding my breath for AFCON/ January to be the breakthrough.

The fact that Palmer is ahead of pecking order to the first team path than McAtee who have much talent than him is really a great sign.

Not saying this to slight McAtee chances, but it makes you wonder that Palmer really impresses Pep beyond his talent and he must have a good attitude and work ethic that should be considered good enough to earn his place in the first team squad soon.

The fact that Palmer is ahead of pecking order to the first team path than McAtee who have much talent than him is really a great sign.

Not saying this to slight McAtee chances, but it makes you wonder that Palmer really impresses Pep beyond his talent and he must have a good attitude and work ethic that should be considered good enough to earn his place in the first team squad soon.
The problem for McAtee may be his contract situation, he needs to sign that extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.