80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see him fit and back in the mix. I think he was part of the reason we let let Torres go to Barca early. It was unfortunate that the injury came soon after so we were left without both.

I cannot see him making a meaningful contribution between now and the end of the season as I think Mahrez/Sterling/Jesus will be preferred on the right or even Bernardo when Pep wishes to shoehorn Gundogan in the side and further strangle possession. Hopefully a decent pre season and next season he really takes off.

At the moment I think he's actually our best natural goal scorer. Would not surprise me if Pep plays him at False 9 from now until the end of the season.
Absolutely no chance that happens. Might get the odd 10 minutes if we’re 2 ahead

My mate was at Burnley today with his lad , had a photo with Palmer and he said he’s back next week

My mate was at Burnley today with his lad , had a photo with Palmer and he said he’s back next week
Pep's comments made it seem like he wouldn't be back that early, constant injuries setting him back.

I'd be surprised if we see him play, maybe just light training or something.

Pep's comments made it seem like he wouldn't be back that early, constant injuries setting him back.

I'd be surprised if we see him play, maybe just light training or something.
I thought the same. I also saw on Twitter that city are concerned that he’s not responding to treatment so they might have to operate on him . Hope my mates story is the right one

Shame about the injury as he would of got a good amount of game time over the last couple months, hopefully he can get back on track once he's fit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.