80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really think this guy is going to be a City legend.
The next set of statues could be Foden,Haaland, Palmer.
Plus Kev, Fernandinho.
The place going look like Tussauds.

Mahrez was doing fuck all today,this kid should have been in with a shot of replacing him.

Baffling why Pep wont use his subs.

Next season, I cannot wait to see this guy regularly playing in the first team. I think he has the chance to be what Foden is becoming.
Would be nice if true but he isn’t getting anywhere near playing regularly next season. Here and there maybe but regularly not yet. Probably season after.

Might be sacrilege to say so but from what I've seen he's going to be equally as good as Foden. Different sort of players Cole more languid, Phil more energetic.

In a few years they will spectacular together.
Totally agree, different kind of players but I think Coke might even have a higher threshold. Shame he got injured when he did. I do think he’s the future.

Might be sacrilege to say so but from what I've seen he's going to be equally as good as Foden. Different sort of players Cole more languid, Phil more energetic.

In a few years they will spectacular together.
He would have to become a bit more physical which shouldn't be a problem with the right physical conditioning, Kev is very physical right now and some years back he was thought of the frail type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.