80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have to become a bit more physical which shouldn't be a problem with the right physical conditioning, Kev is very physical right now and some years back he was thought of the frail type.
I don't think he needs to. He has amazing skills and look at players such as Bernado - they are hardly physical. Even Mahrez who is much bigger gets pushed off the ball at will by defenders (not as much as he used to, admittedly). It's not like we need to play him as a bulked up centre forward, Lukaku style.

I think Palmer is superb and I agree with those suggesting he can be as good as Foden.

Last edited:
Best prospect I've seen us bring through .I'd put him above Phil.

I think some people really forget what a generational talent Phil is. At 17 he was winning his age group the world cup and getting first team games in a squad as brilliant as City's. Cole is still struggling to break though to the first team at the age of 20. I hope Cole can break through but it's not even close.

Gonna be the absolute boy next season, given the chance. Insanely talented, levels way above
Genuinely the best finisher at the club btw. Way clear. Erling has his work cut out

Gonna be the absolute boy next season, given the chance. Insanely talented, levels way above
Genuinely the best finisher at the club btw. Way clear. Erling has his work cut out
Palmer's finishing is impressive, but they are all the same "type" of finish.

A lifted or curled shot into the corner. It's amazing don't get me wrong, but I rarely see him score with low driven shots, which seems to be Haaland's specialty.

In fact with both of them, I think we have specalists in scoring high and low.

I think some people really forget what a generational talent Phil is. At 17 he was winning his age group the world cup and getting first team games in a squad as brilliant as City's. Cole is still struggling to break though to the first team at the age of 20. I hope Cole can break through but it's not even close.
I think long and niggling injury has been his enemy this season, he was well in Pep's thoughts when he was fully fit. Look at how long he was ill or injured, but when fit he was the academy player in the playing squad most regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.