80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His build everything about him now he is ready for the premier league! Think Mahrez and Sterling may go in the next year or two and hopefully he will become a “regular” I the team or at least play 30 games a season.

Taken off at 68m, did nothing in the 2nd half, at fault for the first SLO goal, Cole giveth, Cole taketh away. Night and day from his 1st half. Currently 2-2.

Taken off at 68m, did nothing in the 2nd half, at fault for the first SLO goal, Cole giveth, Cole taketh away. Night and day from his 1st half. Currently 2-2.

19 year old youngster fails to prove he's the next GOAT in 90 mins shocker !!

I love the way we all get behind our kids and give them time to develop here on BM.

Whether the latest batch of kids make it or not it's up to them, with guidance and a nod from Pep . Only a few will meet our squad standard and expectations. Phil has set the bar high and even he looked like a kid in the school playground when he first broke into the first team.

Cole is progressing nicely.

I love the way we all get behind our kids and give them time to develop here on BM.

Whether the latest batch of kids make it or not it's up to them, with guidance and a nod from Pep . Only a few will meet our squad standard and expectations. Phil has set the bar high and even he looked like a kid in the school playground when he first broke into the first team.

Was hardly a scathing attack on him was it? He scored a nice goal and was guilty of trying to casually dribble it out of his own box from a corner when it should have been cleared, comes across as a very fair assessment of his game. Seems you can't make valid comments about kids or new signings that aren't all out praise without being accused of writing them off.

Behave......no one is/was saying anything that's unfair or unjustified.The comment you attacked was fine.

Welp, Palmer's off in the 2nd half, played around 65m. Did alright, almost set up Gallagher a coupla times. Doyle did fine considering he's not playing regularly these days anywhere. THB mostly in a rocking chair ... he's like twice the size of any Andorran player. Brewster got a red card around 60m, so Eng could be looking at a very limp 0-0 draw against Andorra. My stream is deteriorating so ... I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.