80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
his passing is underrated. think he is ready to be a squad player for now. the best thing that can be said about him is that he plays like a pep player in that has the correct IQ to know when to slow down the play and when to increase the tempo of play.

I thought he had a good game. As we know always difficult when you first come into the first team due to the nature of everyone playing a deep block against us.

He created 2 great passes to Bernardo and Walker that should have ended with goals. Yes he lost possession a few times but given the position he was playing and no doubt some nerves that was fully understandable

I think he well be a prominent first 11 player next season and it maybe Mahrez that is offloaded to accommodate that.

I like the fact that both McAtee and himself were not afraid to shoot and always looking to make a positive movement with the ball.

I thought he had a good game. As we know always difficult when you first come into the first team due to the nature of everyone playing a deep block against us.

He created 2 great passes to Bernardo and Walker that should have ended with goals. Yes he lost possession a few times but given the position he was playing and no doubt some nerves that was fully understandable

I think he well be a prominent first 11 player next season and it maybe Mahrez that is offloaded to accommodate that.

I like the fact that both McAtee and himself were not afraid to shoot and always looking to make a positive movement with the ball.
That’s exactly as I saw it. Having watched the game again yesterday I thought some of his passing and movement were excellent. He will only get better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.