80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get people support academy lads, but I think it's pretty obvious he will not make it here. He is already 21, and his season is again average at best. He just has too big of deficiencies to make it in a team like us.

When I compare him to Lewis or even Foden, I just don't see the desire and energy that a young lad wanting to break through needs. Even when he talks, it just seems he is content with his position. When Mahrez tracks back and presses more than you when the league is already won, you know the desire is just not there.

No big deal, I am sure he will have a good career in mid-lower table club which is already something exceptional.

Had high hopes of him last season as he showed plenty of signs of being the real deal . This season he hasn’t progressed for some reason but what worries me more is his body language, he looks like he doesn’t give a fuck when most probably he does if that makes sense ?

There’s no shame in a youngster not being good enough for the best team in the world.
Agree, but man could he stand to be a lot less nonchalant. At least give himself a chance for God's sake...

Looked lively out on the left last few appearances, bit if a different role in this and didn't look as good. Should have finally had his prem goal. There's a player in there but feel it's time he played often if the next step is to be taken, seems ideal time for a season long loan to help him get to the level where he can be more than a player we use to rest others.

Did ok vs Brentford and a loan spell seems a logical decision for next season but the chance has probably passed him by being a regular part of City's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.