80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very exciting, think we have seen about 20% of what Palmer can do and that looks special. He’s being shaped for a season or two’s time

Fucking superb player, I want to see him play more . Very comfortable on the ball, capable of insane magic .

looked very relaxed and confident. Ran himself into some dead ends but I like the way he clearly just wants to run at the defender every time. Shame he didnt get played in on a few runs forward.

He's just so comfortable in the team. Playing to the standard required and not just trying to show himself off.

He's a future city starter 100% once some of the older players start trickling out.

Threatening every time he gets on it and unlucky not to score. He's a wide man and I want to see him out there more when he gets on. 8 doesn't suit him, he doesn't have the intensity in his game to fit in there. out wide he gets more opportunities to do the things he's best at.

He is a very talented player with game intelligence, composure and threat.

Love Pep keeping these young kids on there toes palmer looked good on the right now he has to learn on the left and thought he did great when he came on..

What a talent this lad is. So conposed, done loads of good stuff on the ball but I bet Pep was most pleased with his work rate off the ball, his tracking back and tackle he put in was superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.