80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think from now on his only game time will be in games where we are like today 3-0 up and can come in when we aint really going at it hard just to keep the lead and to avoid injuries to important players.

overall expected bit more from him this season, as I dont think this season is better for him than the last was albeit he is 1 year older.

15m + a buyback fee to Soton?
or a loan for 1 year maybe to a promoted side like Burnley with Kompany next season?

What’s with the criticism, the lad has played no more than half a game, I believe in his position against Southampton when the team was a shambles. If he had nothing about him he would have already been moved on.

Cant see him not playing all season ha
I think part of Cole being around the first team is 1: Pep see's something in his technique he can build on 2: To keep the academy relevant and motivated get 3 or 4 consistently around the first team squad drives best youngsters in UK and beyond to join us. Also, sell on value, 30 - 40 appearances at City = £20m player in today's mad market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.