80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support the lad, he's one of our own! He's had a dip in terms of end product, but he's got a wonderful technique and if he keeps working hard and learning under Pep there's no reason he can't make it with us. He was good in front of goal initially and clearly wants to keep scoring, when he has had a couple of opportunities to get assists. That selfishness is fine if it pays off, but he's then missed his chances. Physically he'll keep improving, but in terms of touch and movement he's excellent and a great prospect.

I'm really confused by all the negatives. The lad's only young and before Christmas against Liverpool I thought he had an excellent game. I know it was against Milner who's not exactly quick, but Milner is a seasoned pro with tonnes of experience. He ripped him to shreds that game and I think Milner got hooked.

Everyone was shit vs Soton.... So that's two games plus a couple of sub appearances and people are writing the kid off?

Well knock me down with a feather........

The kid should have been loaned,fucking pointless and wasteful decision to keep him here.

How many games is there left in the season plus potential cup and champs league games!? Also we have 17 first team players we need him!

How many games is there left in the season plus potential cup and champs league games!? Also we have 17 first team players we need him!
He will not get anything like the time needed to find consistency and build his confidence.development.Despite the talent he absolutely has.....Plenty are already claiming he isnt good enough and are writing him off,when the kid hasn't been afforded the opportunity to show otherwise.

In a lesser team,A Forest or a Saints,he'd be playing regularly and ripping defences a new one.

needs a loan to a premier league team imo to see how he goes on a regular basis in the top division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.